Monday, February 1, 2010

Welcome...

So everybody, it seems that MySpace really isn't the place for this kind of thing anymore, or the kind of place for ANYTHING anymore, which is a bit sad really, but that's the way it goes. As the title suggests, this is where I will voice my thoughts on the music I am hearing at the moment - gig reviews, album reviews, yes, the band of the month might even make a return. By Friday, I aim to have posted my top 10 albums and gigs of 2009, a task that I have found rather difficult but it's coming together I guess... anyway. Occasionally I might also deviate from the music topic, but anybody that knows me, knows that there aren't many parts of my life that don't revolve around music. So, thanks in advance for reading... cheers.
Neeso

No comments:

Post a Comment